2012年1月27日星期五

#5: Where am I?

<Tabitha's side> 
  I woke up. "Nat? Jen? Trick?"
  No reply.
  Yawn. I sat up. I can't remember anything that happened last night. The last thing I heard... was? Oh ya. Screaming. Us. But I forgotten why.
  No. Something happened after that. What? Someone spoke to me and Nat. Who? Dunno.

<Natalie's side>
  I fainted? Ya, apparently. Looked around. What? I couldn't find my friends! Where are they? Why am I here? "Come with me." Who said that? To me and... Tha, if I wasn't mistaken. But who?

<The others' side>
  "Trick! You seen Nat and Tha?" a worried Jen shouted at Trick.
  "NO! I only woke up now, because you shouted." Trick rubbed his eyes."What's it for, so early? The vampire is still sleeping. Need I wake him like you did to me?" He grinned evilly.
  "No time for tricks. Tha and Nat is missing!" Jen snapped.
  Slowly the trio tried to relate what happened.
  "Conclusion: We somehow all lost consciousness last night. The other girls are missing. We will now search for them." Jen sighed.

<to be continued.>

by Tabitha

没有评论:

发表评论