2014年5月27日星期二

ATTENTION GROUPIES~~

So basically this blog has been inactive for a very very long time. I know right. It's been so long that Microsoft deleted our email account for being inactive... =.=

Anyway this is a notice to inform you people that this blog is now taken over by me and Nat! Since the other members are too lazy to care. XD Actually no. We kinda disbanded, so me and Nat thought that we might as well adopt this place. Basically it's still about novels, but Chinese ones, and hopefully not as lame as before. So be prepared to see a lot of new stuff here. And it'll be in Chinese mostly. Mostly. Well, personallu I don't really like blogging in Chinese because.... I dunno. I think it sounds really weird.

We're using our own accounts to write since it's easier (because we always forget the password of this account.)
Tabitha's account: BlossomRain (visit me at http://blossom-rain.blogspot.com/)
Natalie's account: NatalieNing (err I forgot her blog address...)
You can see our names under the authors column. (I think.)

Will post more with my account soon, bye~

Tabitha~


没有评论:

发表评论